1.Papermonkeys requires a 50% deposit to confirm an order, and will not proceed with creating proofs before receiving this deposit. However, if an order is urgently required, Papermonkeys may choose, at its discretion, to waive these requirements in order not to delay the final printing of the cards.
2. Papermonkeys must have received the balance of payment (a sum must have cleared) before cards will be despatched to the customer.
3. Papermonkeys accepts debit and credit card payments by Visa, Visa delta, Maestro domestic, Maestro International, Solo, Mastercard, Electron, JCB. We also accept cheques denominated in UK Pounds (GBP).
4. Prices are subject to change.
5. Quotations are only valid for 2 months.
6. On occasions our lead times of, 1 week for printing proofs and 21 days for receipt of card may have to be extended, the customer would be advised of this when placing an order.
7. Materials are subject to change.
8. A "proof" is an electronic file (in "pdf" format, to be read using Adobe Acrobat Reader) that shows the text to be printed, in the customer's chosen font (typeface). A proof is not printed onto a real sample of the chosen card. When a customer chooses to receive a proof by post, Papermonkeys prints out this electronic file and sends it by post.
9. Whilst Papermonkeys endeavours to provide customers with proofs promptly, it is the customer's responsibility to approve these proofs, or to inform Papermonkeys of any changes required. Papermonkeys cannot be held responsible for delays introduced by late reactions to proofs. Papermonkeys will telephone the customer, and leave a message if possible, to inform the customer that a proof has just been e-mailed or faxed.
10. When your stationery arrives, please make sure they are unpacked and inspected BEFORE signing the delivery note. In the unlikely event of damage occurring during transit, please refuse delivery of the goods, mark the delivery note accordingly, and notify us immediately. A new product will be sent out. We strongly recommend that you examine the stationery at the time of delivery - we have your satisfaction in mind. Naturally we cannot accept liability for damages or errors if goods have been used or if you have had the stationery in your possession for more than 7 days. Delivered goods are your responsibility, if you delay accepting the delivery we will not be held responsible for any financial implications.
11.Actual printed products may differ slightly from the electronic .pdf proof due to production methods. This is unfortunately out of our control.
12. Papermonkeys products are all hand finished therefore irregularities occur from card to card this is intentional and is part of their charm, no two cards will be alike. (Only applies to hand finished products)
13. Due to the natural element involved with a lot of our materials we cannot guarantee colour matching throughout batches, this is unfortunately out of our control.
14. If a customer cannot view a proof by e-mail or fax, he/she must be aware that an extra delay is introduced by having to send a printed copy of the proof by conventional mail, for each cycle of the proofing stage. These printed copies will be sent by First Class UK mail.
15. From the point in time where the customer agrees the final proof, the cards will be printed and despatched within 21days, the customer will be advised of the despatch date and an address will be required.
16. Cards are printed in the UK. The only way to ensure fast delivery and a traceable route (e.g. a guaranteed next day, by noon, delivery) is to use Royal mail, the full cost of which will have to be borne by the customer. A standard charge of £10 applies within the UK although this may be more, dependant on the weight of the parcel; please contact us for despatch times and costs for other countries.
17. Whilst Papermonkeys will do everything it can to ensure the prompt arrival of your cards, it cannot be held liable for any delays in the postal service.
18. Customer's personal details will only be used for Papermonkeys internal accounting and marketing purposes and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
19. Papermonkeys logo will be printed on all stationery products.
20. Papermonkeys reserves the right to use photographs of all our designs within company media website/brochures etc.